EARS is intended to share knowledge of religion that is relevant to wider society. This knowledge we consider useful for the general public, and also for different groups such as politicians, decision makers, companies, and governing bodies inside academia. Our deliverables are:
- round table discussions for politicians on specific topics concerning religion.
- meetings of specialists on religion; exchanges between scholars and decision makers.
- publications on religion, aimed especially at decision makers.
- public lectures and debates.
- masterclasses on religion, especially for commercial organisations.
- conferences on public theology for faculties/departments of theology and religious studies.
- conferences for faculties/departments of theology and religious studies on the role of theology and religious studies inside academia.